Friday, June 12, 2009

Really? Noooo... really?

OMG- Has it REALLY been over a month since I've updated this thing? CRAZY! Sooo.... I Facebook, occasionally MySpace & Twitter regularly.... but can't seem to keep up on the blog. What is an unemployed girl to do? I mean really?

Soooo, here we are- June 12th already. Makena will be 8yrs old in 7 more days and believe me... she's counting! School ends on the 19th as well and she will be very very excited for summer. LOTS of fun stuff planned this summer. Hoping to finalize some of it this weekend.

I can't believe that she will be going into 2nd grade! how did that happen so quickly?!?!

This week has been exceptionally fun! I have spent quite a bit of time w/ my friend Michelle (who is was laid off from her job 2 months ago). We have been going to the gym, laying by the pool, jet skiing & shopping this week alone! lol. It's nice to have a partner in crime for sure.









No comments: